15 years’ experience working in the Private Medical billing sector
PMB’s Founders/Directors; Daniel & Abdul have over 15 years’ experience working in the Private Medical billing sector. Having worked alongside a variety of surgeons, anaesthetists and medical experts, Dan & Abdul have gained extensive background knowledge on the necessary protocols involved to achieve the smooth running of the billing process from beginning to end.
At PMB, we believe our clients deserve a personalised billing service at a premium standard, allowing the clients sole focus to be placed on the medical side of the business.
With a combination of 15 years experience in the medical billing industry and our in-depth understanding of the various invoicing formats (Medico-Legal and backlog invoices) we aim to achieve the highest quality service for all of our customers. As there is currently increased pressure placed on medical secretaries due to the recent changes in the formatting of electronic invoicing, our focus is to ease the work-load by ensuring all financial accounts can be kept up to date.
To ensure reimbursement levels are kept to an optimum, there are vital areas of the business which must be a key priority, these include:
- Clinical Coding and Schedule Development (CCSD) update
- Government policies and regulations
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI) pricing updates
We appreciate that outsourcing your financial requirements can be a daunting prospect, but we are here to put your mind at ease, as it is our role to ensure all accounts are correctly reconciled. This includes the process of raising and collecting invoices.
Our team at PMB maintain excellent working relationships with many insurance companies and embassies, as we have extensive experience in handling PMI medical invoicing, which includes medical coding to CCSD standards.
You no longer need to deal with the medical invoicing and collection for insurance companies as PMB are here to help. We can take care of any excess and shortfall deductions, as well as all self-funding patients.
- We charge our clients based on the amounts we collect
- Monthly reports are sent out for all payments received
- We send an electronic submission of invoices to our private medical insurance companies
- Self funding patients receive a paper and email format of any invoice, in addition to a text message reminder
- Full coding of all medical procedures to CCSD standard
- Collection of all accounts from private medical insurance companies and self-funding patients which includes any shortfalls or excess
- Reconciliation of all payments received
- Patients can pay with ease as we accept most debit and credit card providers
- We store all documentation electronically with security encryption